The administrator of your personal data is AXIA Digital Sp. z o.o. (Wycieczkowa 20, 91-518 Łódź), NIP: 7262634873.
The administrator has appointed contact points:
- Electronically to the email address: email@example.com
- by correspondence to the address of ul. Tour 20; 91-518 Łódź with the note “Personal Data Inspector”.
Personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( general data protection regulation), also referred to as the RODO.
The administrator applies to the principle of ensuring transparency (transparency) of personal data processing. This means that you are informed about the processing of data at the latest at the time of collection.
The administrator makes sure that the principle of personal data minimization is respected in the Company. Data is collected to the extent necessary for the indicated purpose of processing, and processed only for a minimum retention period. Acquiring additional data by Axia Digital can improve your service. Providing this information is voluntary and will not affect the implementation of the contract / task.
Axia Digital ensures an adequate level of security and confidentiality of personal data being processed. In the event of an incident related to the security of personal data, the Administrator will inform about such an event persons whose personal data relate to in a manner consistent with the law.
You can access their content at any time, correct it and object to processing or have it removed. You also have the right to limit the processing of data and to transfer it. In the event of a data breach, you can complain to the supervisory body – the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
Your personal data may be processed in situations:
- Sends inquiries via the contact form
- Using the websites www.axiadigital.pl and www.axiaretail.pl
1. Personal data received via the contact form
If you send a request via the contact form on your website, the data will be processed in the scope of the completed data:
- a) First name
- b) Email address
- c) Content of the message
- a) First name (optional)
- b) Surname (optional)
- c) Company name (optional)
- d) Email address
- e) Telephone (optional)
- f) Content of the message
- g) Interests (optional)
- h) Number of sales points (optional)
- i) Scheduled start date (optional)
The scope can be extended to include personal data in the message.
The personal data provided by you will be processed in order to:
- answers to the inquiry – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO – legally legitimate interest, which is to respond to the data subject, fulfill timely correspondence to letters and care for the quality of cooperation with contractors and other interested parties.
- processing is necessary for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the administrator pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO – defense against claims.
Due to the above, your data will be processed for a period of 6 years from sending or receiving correspondence.
The recipients of your data will be only trusted websites that provide services to AXIA Digital sp. O.o. such as IT service providers, as well as legal services providers.
2. Personal data (cookies) collected during visits to websites
The website uses small files, called cookies. They are recorded by Axia Digital sp. O.o. on the end device of the person visiting the Website, if the web browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it originates from, its “expiration time” and an individual, randomly selected number identifying this file. They give the opportunity to develop general statistics of visits of the presented products on the Website.
Below are links to resources showing how you can specify the conditions for storing or accessing cookies using the settings of the most popular internet browsers.
- Internet Explorer
- a) analysis and research as well as audience audit, in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how customers use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content.
- b) collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools of Google Analytics (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA);
Due to the above, data related to cookies will be sent outside the EEA to the USA. The level of protection of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) differs from that provided by European law. For this reason, the Administrator transfers personal data outside the EEA only when it is necessary and with an adequate level of protection, mainly through:
- cooperation with entities that processes personal data in countries for which an appropriate decision of the European Commission has been issued
- use of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission
- application of binding corporate rules, approved by the competent supervisory authority
- in the event of data transfer to the USA – cooperation with entities participating in the Privacy Shield program, approved by the decision of the European Commission.