DATA MANAGEMENT PLATFORM (DMP) VS. DATAMART: KEY DIFFERENCES
Data Management Platforms (DMP) are centralised systems used for collecting, integrating and managing large sets of data in structured and unstructured formats arriving from a number of disparate data sources.
Datamarts are so-called access layers for data warehouse environments. A number of internal company teams and users have access to specific, defined subsets of data warehouses in line with their needs specified in the datamart, while a data warehouse would normally hold the entire company database.
AXIA DIGITAL DATA SUPPORT SERVICES
Data quality is becoming increasingly important in digital retail. AXIA Digital’s teams follow a strict and well-established methodology to ensure data quality and appropriate auditing for clients. Retailers can expect:
- Dedicated consultants
- Introductory meetings to provide an overview of current processes, sector and objectives
- Detailed analyses of current practices with suggestions for improvements
- Follow-up meetings and a final presentation of results
- Sets of recommendations, including best operational practices and feasibility studies
- Complete independence of specific technologies.
By following this proven methodology, AXIA Digital ensures that all data quality procedures are compliant and secure.
DATABASE QUALITY AUDITS
The quality of data and databases became one of the top priorities for marketing and operations for many digital retailers. AXIA Digital regularly conducts database quality audits for retailers to:
- Assess and improve data collection methods and sources
- Centralise and standardise data practices
- Increase the level of detail
- Evaluate the potential for enhanced customer insight
- Deploy contact scoring and segmentation tools.
EMAIL DELIVERABILITY AUDITS
Many retailers are faced with deliverability issues in email campaigns, especially if the deliverability rates are constantly dropping. Marketing experts at AXIA Digital have proven expertise in identifying issues affecting email deliverability in modern retail campaigns. The team can:
- Analyse deliverability measures and indicators
- Review the infrastructure and configuration for issues
- Analyse previous campaigns
- Improve communication practices to ensure compliance with best practices.
DESIGNING CUSTOMISED DATA COLLECTION SYSTEMS
Every website and every retailer needs a slightly different set of data points about their visitors, leads and customers. This is why experts at AXIA Digital specialise in designing and deploying customised data collection systems suited to the particular needs of a given industry or sector. AXIA Digital takes a 5-step approach to improving data quality through specialised data collection systems, working with retailers to:
Step 1: Target the right visitors
DATA QUALITY IS A MATTER OF REPUTATION
WORK WITH AXIA DIGITAL FOR BETTER DATA QUALITY MANAGEMENT
AXIA Digital works with retailers to assess the quality of their databases as cornerstones of modern eCommerce. Retailers who work with AXIA Digital always report improved delivery rates in email campaigns, higher ROI in email marketing and better customer satisfaction. Following a meeting with an AXIA Digital consultant, retailers receive detailed data quality audits with recommended next steps to identify and delete all data that can be potentially harmful, such as incorrect or invalid email addresses. Working with AXIA Digital leads to long-lasting improvements in marketing results and reputation.